Manitoba’s rural history comes alive July 23-26, 2020 at the 66th Manitoba Threshermen’s Reunion & Stampede! Experience over 100 acres of live demonstrations, displays, and award-winning rodeo action at Canada’s largest pioneer heritage festival. Event highlights include:
• Pioneer living demonstrations throughout the 20 building Homesteader’s Village;
• Award-winning semi-pro rodeo action every evening;
• The CFRY Pioneer Power Parade daily @ 1:30 pm;
• Vintage farming activities powered by horses, steam engines, and gas tractors;
• The Manitoba Clydesdale Classic heavy horse show;
• Route 34 Classics Car Club Show’n’Shine (July 25 only);
• Vintage clothing fashion show (July 23-25); and
• Live musical entertainment throughout the grounds every day.
It’s all happening at the Manitoba Agricultural Museum south of Austin, MB July 23-26, 2020. More details on activities and accommodations available at www.threshmernsmb.ca or by calling 204-637-2354.
Daily admission prices are Adult ($15), Children 6-12 ($8), Children 5 and Under (Free). Family and multi-day rates available as well.
Stay for the whole festival on-site at the Three Creeks Campground.